QuittingAdderall.com Forums

That adderall crash

Greg

ive been taking a workout supplement call jack3d. I've been taking it for awhile now so I know it's not addictive. But I notice that after I take it, it's powdered drink, that when I get back from running or workouts I feel really depressed for no reason. It has been a very familiar feeling. Today I finally realized what it reminded me of. The horrible adderall crash. I remember when the adderall wore off I would be so depressed and feel just awful and hopeless because the adderall was wearing off, I was so aware of when the crash was hitting me that my solunion to it was to sleep it off (or take more). Anyway, a powerful reminder of why I hate adderall with a passion, I can't believe I subjected myself to living like that all the time. The length of time I Felt awful when it wore off became more frequent and frequent the longer I was on it.

• Like 2

I won't wade into a discussion about the chemistry of jack3d or jack3dmicro.  Bu I do remember posts from Sebastion and Kyle Chaos and more recently from AlwaysAwsome and maybe Sweet C too about the evils of those GNC pre-workout supplements and their chemical similarities to amphetamines.  Early on in my recovery, I took a GNC pill called "thermoburst  hardcore" whenever I needed a boost from a pill.  It worked.  But as I advanced in recovery, I just didn't need them or want to take it as much.  It made me feel hot and tingly, kinda like Adderall did.  That thirst for stimulation evolved into shots of 5 hour energy and also redbull.  I still love sugarfree Redbull and I buy it by the case at Costco.  And oddly enough, I have hung on to a bottle of Thermoburst Hardcore "just in case" I need that high level of stimulation, although I have not taken it for over a year.  I still take things like Tyrosine, Lions Mane, Fish Oil or Red Bull whenever I need a "pill fix" for my mood or my brain.  Jack3d might not be addictive, but if it makes you feel bad after taking it maybe you should just trash them and move on.  Were you taking it for the buzz, for the weight loss effect, or for some other reason?      

I take it For the energy it gives me for the workouts. I def don't take it for a buzz! It sort of has an appetite suppressing thing but .. Well I'm not sure if it does or not,

I also will drink monster on top of everything...I think I get mild crashes from monster as well - if I have too much of it.

Yeaaaah. I am sick of feeling like shit after each jack3d workout. I definitely am at the point where I think I should take it waaay less frequently if none at all.

• Like 1

I take nanovaper for a pre workout supplement. It gives me a lot of energy and helps with my workouts; I never had a problem. I remember adderall crashes. It was the worst depression imaginable and I always got them around the same time - between 9-10 pm. At least this proves that I was taking adderall at the times it was prescribed. I guess a 20 mg tablet at 8 am, 12 pm, & 4 pm = debilitating depressive amphetamine crash by 10 pm. Makes a lot of sense now. I can't believe it didn't make sense then.

• Like 2