QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Already Losing My Post Adderall Weight Gain

Wow so I just got back from my sisters bridal shower. I was pretty nervous about going because since I got my last prescription I've gained almost 50 pounds. But i've already lost 15 of the pounds that I gained since my last script. Although i've only been completely clean for 3 weeks, my body has been trying to balance itself out since June, 2014. 

But today I tried on my dress i'll be wearing at the wedding and it's already really loose on me and I have to get it altered. I got a lot of feedback on how good I look too! I drove back just ecstatic!! Seriously once you get passed the low self esteem that follows quitting, that right there feels better than any drug. Because when you're clean, you can ACTUALLY enjoy it, instead of lying to yourself like I used to do ALL the time.

If you have problems with post adderall weight gain, trust me your body will balance itself out. You do have to try, but eventually it will work out. I can't wait to see what else I can accomplish. Life is just great right now. <3

• Like 2

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...