QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Dosage of 3x daily and old routines

CreativeGuy

Wondering what you guys did that took a daily dose of 30mg 3x a day.

Just looking to here about anyone's daily routine if you were taking a similar dose for several years.

if you took three times daily instant release what was your average daily routine, intake and times of the day you took the meds.

For example:

Did you take all three in one dose?

did you space out three over the day?

did you take it before lunch in the morning etc.

After a meal?

Any feedback on this would be appreciated

😉💟

• Like 1

take between 10 and 30mg to get started, work for about 1-2 hours, take a "break" to play some computer games alone in my room while I took another 10mg or so every 3-4 hours, eventually I'd run out and crash and realize that as many as two calendar days had gone by and i was playing games the whole time.

then crash, shower, cry a little, and then watch TV like a zombie for another 6-14 hours until I could sleep.

then lie around in bed for 2 days gathering some steam back, and kind of pull my life together for about 2 weeks then get some more pills and start over.

• Like 2

oh yeah i forgot to mention chain smoking cigarettes the entire time, indoors, with the windows closed.  disgusting..

Adderall & cigarettes were like peas n' carrots for me. I do not miss the overflowing ashtrays and yellow fingers. I'm not sure what was more dangerous the chain smoking or the adderall. 

• Like 3

towards the last few months of my usage, it was part of my ritual at the end of each binge, when I was basically on the verge of being in tears facing the reality of what i had just done, to have to carefully dispose of my makeshift tinfoil ashtrays (I am not nor have I ever been an *actual* smoker so I never bought a real ashtray), and then wipe up all the ashes that spilled over the edges, collect all the pieces of plastic wrap from at least two, sometimes even 3, packs of cigarettes I had smoked from that binge.  all in a desperate attempt to clear away any evidence of behaviour so i could somehow block it out and pretend it never happened

• Like 1