Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Greg

Taking adderall to solve crimes!!

5 posts in this topic

I just saw the trailer for a new procedural drama, based on the movie limitless..which is about a pill that was basically adderall called NZT-38 or something like that.

On the show based on limitless, he will take NZT/adderall every week and solve a crime every week...if you watch the trailer and imagine he's taking adderall it is actually really funny, like an SNL sketch spoofing adderall as a miracle pill, from a recovering adderallic perspective.

What is not funny at all, is the documentary AMY which I just saw about Amy Winehouse and left be leaving the theater completely grateful for my sobriety and imagining what life would be like if I didn't leave the black hole of addiction. Would I be dead? One critic review called the documentary a great primer for any addict. As a recovering addict it gave me chills. I agree with the critic. It has 97% on rotten tomatoes.

1 person likes this

A realistic version of the show would involve the crime fighter getting the case reviewing it for 5 min, taking the pill, spending the rest of the show organizing his desk while the criminals get away.  

3 people like this

A realistic version of the show would involve the crime fighter getting the case reviewing it for 5 min, taking the pill, spending the rest of the show organizing his desk while the criminals get away.  

LOL!

he would be vacuuming, cleaning the floor, doing the laundry and surfing the internet at 4:30 am with FEROCITY!

1 person likes this