QuittingAdderall.com Forums

The Ninety Day Challenge

quit-once

Okay well anyway, I think it was helpful because it made me realize that there may be other foods that could satisfy my cravings that might healthier that I was I think I'm craving.

I had to finish some school work yesterday, which was a little harder to get started doing without adderall.  I'll be done with my course in the next month and it's the last course of my program thankfully.

I don't know what I would have done without this site.  The fact that I'm here at Day 82 is astonishing. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Day 80!

Starting to finally feel comfortable in my own skin again. Confidence talking to people is returning, and I find myself wanting to be social again :) which is the real me!

Just a few weeks ago I was seriously tempted to relapse. And now i feel things have really taken a turn for the better.

Anyone thats in a low point right now from quitting...i would really encourage you to stay the course.

I can't exactly articulate it how i would like to...but just know this change of headspace i've had recently has really showed me that quitting is going to be a blessing long term.

I feel like ive gotten to a point of being normal again when it comes to energy. But its a more natural energy than adderall ever gave...adderall always kept me on edge and jittery..you couldn't turn it off. But this...its like i have a store of energy that i can choose to tap into, or just as easily choose not to and lie down for a nap at any given time.

Its like...i can flip the switch on or off as i see fit. And its great :)

Sorry for the scramble minded post lol

i swear half the time i post anything its half to talk to you guys, and half just to use as like a personal adderall withdrawal diary. Which i feel like is healthy haha

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Tougher than shit is right, flow. It's been nice having you right there with me. I'm proud of us for passing the 60 day mark, but I can't even imagine how proud I will be once we pass the 90 day mark. At one point, I never would have believed I would ever be able to make it that far. But we're well on our way there. No turning back now. I'm looking forward to springtime and being able to really enjoy the outdoors this year :)

PS  - Huge congrats on making it to 60 :)

• Like 2

It's been great being right there with you bluemoon... Something about knowing that someone else shares your daily struggles, makes it a lil more bearable on those tough days. I've recently been hit by the "tired as shit, no motivation, don't feel like doing a damn thing... All day long" bug and hoping it'll soon pass. I'm ready for real energy again! 90 days... Here we come💪👊

• Like 1

Same here, flow. Day 75 today. Last night I was driving home and the sunset was so beautiful, and one of my favorite songs was playing on the radio. I felt a warm fuzzy feeling inside that I haven't felt in a long time. A feeling I know I could never authentically feel while taking Adderall. Even though it was just for a moment, it gave me a small glimpse of better days to come. Hope for the future. And I definitely needed to feel that, even if it was just for a second. I have today off from work and I feel like garbage... so I think I will spend today on the couch. :) haha. It's been said on these threads over and over, but recovery is definitely not a linear process. Some days are better than others...

• Like 1

I know the feeling you're talking about and it feels great! I'm glad to hear that you were able to experience that because its definitely times like those that remind us of better days to come and keep us on track. And by the way... 75 freakin days is kick ass!! Proud of you! I had a pretty good day today. I've realized that my busiest days are typically my best days and today was one of those days. If I can keep busy even when I dont have to, I tend to feel better about myself and dont spend as much time thinking about this situation that I've managed to get myself into. Not to say that a day on the coach here and there doesn't do wonders as well. Congrats on the 75 days bluemoon... Here's to better days to come👊

• Like 1