QuittingAdderall.com Forums

The Ninety Day Challenge

quit-once

I feel your pain bluemoon. I'll be feeling pretty good for a few days then the exact opposite for several days. Its been a rollercoaster for sure but we're gaining more time clean everyday and eventually the bad days will just be a learning experience from our past. Keep your head up! Congrats on the 87 days... Thats awesome!!

DAY 90!!!!! This is pretty huge for me guys. It's been a roller coaster full of a lot of ups and downs. More downs than ups so far, but it feels good to know I'm not alone. Thanks for sticking by my side through this, flow! It always makes me feel better when I see your messages and know that you're feeling the same way I am. I start to doubt myself sometimes and I feel like I should feel better than I do; that I should be further along than I am. But I just need to accept that it is going to take TIME to feel back to "normal".

I'm actually in awe that I've made it this far. There was a time that I never thought it could be possible. One thing I know for sure is that I couldn't have done it without this site. Thanks to everyone who has supported me along the way thus far. It's crazy how just a few short messages from people who have been there and understand can make so much of a difference. 

So... what's my next challenge?? I got this :) 

• Like 2

Nice blue moon! I hit day 90 also same day as you and didn't even realize it until today. Keep up the great work. Great community here. Blown away that I accomplished it. Work is finally starting to be easier. Recently I have been cutting back on caffeine and it is amazing how much I can accomplish still. Sky is the limit.

• Like 3

Congrats bluemoon and teamwin!! You guys should be proud as hell of hitting the 90 day mark! As I reflect back over the last 2 1/2 months of my own journey, I think.... WOW what an accomplishment. Had no idea it would be this hard when I made the decision to quit. I'm a firm believer that all the very best times in life are followed by the very worst. We all have the very best times of our lives ahead of us, just have to stay the course. Good luck and great job my friends! I appreciate the support I've received from each and everyone of you. Props to you bluemoon! Lets shoot for 120 now...

• Like 2

We're all doing great :) I think the hardest part is behind us. Only better days to look forward to. You're right flow, we have the very best times in our lives ahead of us. The hope & promise of that is what keeps me going. I can't wait to not be too exhausted to enjoy life. :)

Congrats on 90 days teamwin :)

• Like 2

Almost there, flow!!! Proud of you!! :)

How are you feeling??

I'm just over 100 days and although I still don't feel FANTASTIC, I have noticed I'm not complaining every day anymore. I think that's a good sign :) ... I cleaned my whole house for the first time without Adderall in years, and guess what, it wasn't that bad haha... And I've managed to find the energy to go out with friends a couple of times too. 

Excited for more good days to come. :)

• Like 2

Thanks guys... Tomorrow's day 90 for me.

I'd say that's great news bluemoon that you're noticing improvement, no matter how small or insignificant it may seem, atleast it seems to be getting noticeably better for you. I'm still plugging away... Last week really sucked due to being exhausted all week, no matter how much sleep I got. Its been a little better this week but I definitely dont feel great or even very good for that matter.

I've read a lot on here about the post adderral weight gain that many folks struggle with and will say that mine has really seemed to level out in the past 2-3 weeks. I'm no longer starving all day like I was at first.

Anyways... Good luck on hitting your next milestone bluemoon and hope you continue to see improvement.

Thank you alwaysawesome... The support you provide everyone on her is ALWAYS AWESOME!!

Have a great week everyone!

• Like 2

Congrats on making it to 90, flow!! We've made it through the hardest part. Now the rest is just a waiting game, it seems. I'm going to start putting more effort into eating better and I'm gonna try to start exercising. I know people say diet and exercise are key to feeling better after quitting, but I honestly just did not have it in me to even think about trying. I'm still not sure if I have enough motivation yet, but I'm going to give it a shot at least. I can't keep letting the weight pile up any longer. None of my clothes fit and I feel uncomfortable in my own skin haha. I've got about 35 lbs to lose. Here goes nothing! 

FLOW3 Congratulations!  I knew that both you and BLUEMOON  would make it around the board to GO.  Collect your 200 dollars and roll the dice!  The only way to collect your next reward is to keep moving forward.

For what its worth, I didn't feel very motivated to exercise until the following spring after I quit - like around 9-10 months and then I started practicing yoga about a year after Adderall.    Good luck both of you and keep on posting.  Should we create a "six month challenge" thread? 

• Like 2

YES PLEASE!! :) 

Thanks for the support. I can't believe I've actually made it this far. When I was stuck in my on/off Adderall days, I honestly didn't see a way out. I didn't know how to do it. The answer was that I couldn't do it alone, and I needed support. Thanks to you guys I am well over 100 days at this point. Now onto the 6 month challenge!! :)