QuittingAdderall.com Forums

my very sad miserable life

fkadderall

I only recently quit my 45 mg a day 6 year adderall perscription. I'm on day 19 cold turkey but I was tapering a couple months before. I am having a hard time for sure. It is really hard. I am in 2 schools and work five nights a week so I don't have time to be spacey and depressed and unmotivated. I take redd remedies In joy, and Sam-e to try combat depression. I have a blog of my whole experience tapering off the drug, to quitting cold turkey and I am still updating. It's girloffadderall.wordpress.com, and if anyone has advice I am more than open to ears and help. This feeling really sucks. :/. But I know it will be better in the long run.

• Like 2

FKADDERALL:  Yes you will heal for the love of God lol.  You will heal faster and more fully than most just be patient. 

But yes you will always be an addict.  In 30 years from now, if you try to take just one pill you will end up binging just like before.

• Like 3

you were a mellow person between binges right? but then once you quit for good the anxiety feels like its slowing boiling over time?

the binges were like blowing steam and reseting your pressure gauge and starting over every couple weeks or so.

over time you will learn to cope normally.

also growing up may be a factor as well.  none of us are as mellow as we used to be when we were in high school and nothing seemed to really matter all that much.  college is stressful.

quit worrying so much!  you are doing great and you will feel even better in a few months time.

you're in college right now this is the best time of your life be glad you're not fucked up on pills any more.  life is going to be awesome trust me

• Like 2

I was a mellow person when I wasn't using Adderall. I abused Adderall for the energy and the power that it gave me. id kick some noobie's ass in online multiplayer games if i were tweaked out on Adderall. if I wanted to actually be mellow, id smoke some chronic. My mood was also really normal/steady and I was really happy even If I didn't use Adderall at all. Some people might take Adderall because of low mood but I took it because it made me feel like a genius. I was a confident person to start with but Adderall just made me feel like i was a powerful dictator. Adderall is a powerful stimulant that made me unable to be still. in fact, i think that i was more hyper on Adderall.During my last month of junior year, I didn't take high doses nor did I actually need Adderall in order to have any motivation. That year, I could have gotten straight A's without touching Adderall. I wasn't abusing Adderall during the month of May in 2014 and I was perfectly happy. I could have been superman without any amphetamine. Back then, 20mg was very useful and that was enough to make me feel invincible. I used to skate at a cemetery park. it was so peaceful and spring was the most beautiful season ever. Those days, i could go to the park and enjoy fun activities without being stoned or tweaked out on addy. During those days, i was a normal joyful person. I actually loved school back then.  during the month of may of 2014, my soul found freedom. i wish i could go back in time. i remember how i found math to be an easy subject (not because of adderall). when i first started junior year. my thoughts were organized and people were complaining about math being a hard subject while i found it fairly easy. -i passed my semester exam with a B. Adderall sucked the intelligence out of me.