QuittingAdderall.com Forums

18 months yesterday and my boss is a jerk

AlwaysAwesome

So, yesterday was 18 months clean!  YAY!  On a less happy note, my boss told me twice yesterday that he likes the Heather he hired better than the one here now.  I told him that the Heather he hired was on Adderall and doesn't really exist.  The Heather of today is tired.  I also reminded him that he hired me to run the laboratory (which I do like a BOSS) and not to be his friend.  Bastard...

So, happy 18 months to me.  Thank goodness DOD employees have to commit murder, probably more than once, to be fired because I got a little heated yesterday.

• Like 3

Sounds like he's slacking off/messed up somewhere, and expected you to make up for his mistake. The person he hired could of also died of an unexpected heart attack if they continued their adderall use, so I want to tell him to shut it.

Congrats on the 18 months! That's far more important than anything else!

• Like 2

I think the "not your friend" part got him.  I really don't care what he thinks, because I am doing pretty damn well considering all the crap I have dealt with recently.  He was just pissed because I told him no to discuss his dating/personal life with his employees.  He was lashing out.  He won't listen...I hope he gets his stupid ass fired.  Not my biz.

congrats on 18 months clean. When ur an addict, pill popping becomes a familiar daily routine and you don't see the problem. Ur boss is a douche. He doesn't even know how difficult it is for someone to stop a medication then restart life from the bottom. Ur strong

alot of addicts will find excuses to pick up the drug again. Congrats on staying off adderall for life.

• Like 1