Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Adderallics Anonymous

Quitting ritalin/concerta equivalent to this site?

3 posts in this topic

Just wondering if anyone knows of a site like this for ritalin/concerta.

I've been on concerta for more of my life than adderall, and even though i feel like the overall experiences are about the same...I'd like to connect with some people that have had a quitting experience from the exact same stimulant.

Thanks! and no, i wouldn't just leave this awesome support group if i find one! <3

Hey there. I am using this site and am in the process of quitting mph. You are not alone! This site has been very helpful for me and I am close to 90 days clean (I think 81 days now? I forget the exact number). Look at my first post to see my whole story (on mobile now). Tldr was on ritalin Concerta focalin etc for over 4 years and decided to stop.

For me I was never a big fan of Adderall or dex. Could easily take it or leave it. Mph was always my med of choice by farrr and it has been quite a struggle to stay off of it.

Good luck!

I think it's safe to say we use Adderall as a blanket term to refer to all prescription stimulants (Adderall, Ritalin, Vyvanse, Dexedrine). The recovery process is the same.

1 person likes this