QuittingAdderall.com Forums

30 day challenge- asking for help, need support- anyone willing to join me?

I just can't do it anymore- I flushed what I had left tonight because that's really the only way I could think to get to the point. Tomorrow will be day 1 and I know this won't be easy- but I am at the point where I am so afraid of losing everything that I see no choice.

Would anyone like to join me for this 30 days? Would anyone be willing to help me keep my word by serving as an accountability check in, or something like that? The reality is that I don't have anyone to turn to and I know that I am my own worst enemy- if anyone would be willing to step up for me and hold me accountable for a daily check in, it would mean the world. I'm genuinely raising my hand for help...please let me know, thanks for the support everyone. Here we go

• Like 2

Check out my story that I posted less than 10 minutes before you. You are not alone. I am having a hard time as well. You probably need an accountability partner who has actually beaten it unlike me but I just want you to know you are alone and your words are being heard. And I will gladly check your post and respond to your struggles and concerns. I've been feeling lately like everyone has been ignoring my cry for help and i just want you to know that I read your post and I will remember to pray for all of us who are struggling instead of just praying for myself. Others have beaten this so hopefully with support we can too.

• Like 1

Hi Today and Ann,

I'll be glad to join you for a 30 day challenge. I know your struggles and will be so glad to share my experience with you and listen to yours. I am 12 days clean now and it's not been easy. One of the hardest things I've ever been through but each day has gotten better. You just have to make the decision to not go back. I think that flushing them was the best thing you could have done. That is what I had to do. Just come here daily and post. We'll be here!

Janie

• Like 1

Hi Today and all!!

Hope things are going well today for you! Today has been a bad day for me. I had to work from home due to snow. I don't do well if I don't get out of the house. I have been depressed and anxious all day. I go back to the doctor tomorrow. This anxiety is overwhelming sometimes. I can deal with the depression but the anxiety is too much!

This morning I opened up the medicine cabinet and while looking for something for my headache, I found a bottle of Adderall that was a lower dose than I had been taking but I almost fell back into the "I am really tired and could use something to pick me up!" I stood and stared at the bottle as if it were paralyzed! I got my self back to reality and immediately took the bottle and flushed it!! I never thought I could be drawn back in but it happened out of the blue!!!! I could not believe it but I'm realized I am human and an addict!  That hurts to admit but it's the truth! That is the first time I've ever really faced the reality of it all.

• Like 1