QuittingAdderall.com Forums

route to recovery

nesbit1144

Life is a journey. Trying to get from point A to point B. Imagine putting that route into your GPS. On adderall that route took you on short cuts and detours that didn't need to be or should never have been taken, even though it seems like it got you there faster. Where would your route have taken you if you never ate that magic pill? Its like driving through a tunnel instead of the mountain countryside. Sure, it MAY have gotten you close to your destination, but how many twists and turns have you missed along the way? And how do you know you've ended up in the right place? Adderall is deceiving. There are no short cuts in life and trying to take them won't always get you to where you want to be. I know I've missed many of my turns along the way, but this is my exit.

It scares me sometimes how shared the Adderall experience is. I know exactly what you're talking about.

You know the road sign that signifies a cross street?

road-sign-side-street.jpg

I always found those sign horribly convicting whenever I'd pass them. I'd look at the sideways bar and think "that's where I am right now...going sideways, off my main course".