QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Happiness in sobriety?

Frank B

Good point Quit Once!  Everyone has problems with motivation for exercise. Totally normal.  Especially hard for those in early recovery from adderall when we used to have a pill that gave us superman powers.  It won't ever be that easy again, but at least you won't die from a heart attack.  ;)

Forcing yourself to exercise is like mopping the floor. The thought of doing it sucks at times, but once you do it, the reward is amazing!

• Like 1

I have not really had a problem exercising in the afternoon but this was the first day ever today for a am workout. I mean never even before adderal did I wake up before sunrise to work out. See I've never been a great morning person part of why I fell in love with adderal. Forcing myself to do the early am thing is not really so I get my routine of exercise in its more of a way to wake up jump start the day. I'm pushing myself again tommrow and have a big day of stuff after I actually have to do so I'll see how it goes. I want to become that morning person we all hate I feel for me overcoming this unproductive morning slump I need to do this. Just hope my body rewards me hope I can start having some drive to get things going and accomplished. I feel like if I was not self employed this morning thing would be easier because I'd have the fear of being fired. I don't have that fear but now I'm getting the fear of this half ass production will cost me my buisness I must do something now.

Well Thursday and Friday woke up fine at 5:30am worked out and the rest of the day was ok. It's weird normally if I put my alarm for 6:30 am I struggle hit snooze but at 5:30 am I can wake up without a huge desire to lay back down. Not sure why that is but hopefully it continues.

• Like 1