QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Won the lottery

Frank B

Today I learned my power ball numbers hit the jackpot! Now I can relax about money recover at my own pace and enjoy life again!

Jk wish it was true still in debt and overwhelmed but still alive. Not sure if doing my own business is something I should continue. I'm doing everything from answering the phone , calling customers for appointments, doing service calls , sales, installs, keeping up on changes in my field , doing advertising campaigns, keeping track of the accounting it's a lot to do by myself especially off adderall. It's no wonder i sought this drug out long ago and it it worked for years but then the last year or two it sure wasn't.

• Like 2

Frank you had me going for a minute. You never know when you might hit jackpot though ;) by the way, you getting your health back and quitting this drug is like winning the Life jackpot.

This video is incredible...so moving, made me cry. It needs to go viral. Thank you for sharing, I sent it to my ex who I'm still so worried about with his adderall

• Like 1

Wow!  You had me going there too!  lol 

You are killing it drug free!!  That is awesome!!  This post makes me think of what Joel says about a seed being planted in the dirt though.  He talks about how in order for a seed to germinate and turn into a beautiful flower it has to go through the whole long drawn out process of being stuck in the dirt.  He makes references to people who had to go through great times of trials and tribulations that ended up making them stronger in the long run.  He talks about the dark places are where we grow and learn everything we need to become our best self yet.  So if in fact you did win the lottery (as great as that would be), you'd be taking the easy route and not training yourself how to do all these amazing things drug free.  I think that's something to write home about.  :)

This video is amazing!  Perfect for cravings.  I am saving it to watch again for sure.  This is definitely playing the tape forward to the other side of the euphoric recall in which we can so easily forget!  Don't want to be in that state ever again.  Awful.

Thanks for sharing!

• Like 1

Leave it up to Lil Tex to shine a positive light on NOT winning the lottery!! Hehe I love your optimism. I wish I was better at putting a positive spin on negative situations. I'm a bit pessimistic and bitter about life a lot of the time, especially the last couple of years. 

Is it Joel Osteen you're talking about Lil Tex?? I love listening to him. He has a way of making you turn your negative thoughts into more positive thoughts. Maybe I should spend some more time listening to him.

Frank, do you make a lot more money running your own business than you would make working for someone else? I know it's a lot of work but having your own business is usually much more rewarding than working for someone else. And you don't have someone telling you what to do all the time.

Haven't had a chance to watch the video you posted here yet Frank, I'll have to check it out later today when I'm done work. :)

• Like 1

Frank, do you make a lot more money running your own business than you would make working for someone else? I know it's a lot of work but having your own business is usually much more rewarding than working for someone else. And you don't have someone telling you what to do all the time.

Bluemoon I honestly dont know at this point its been since 2003 since I worked for another company in my field. My biggest concern is giving up before I really feel back to who I was before adderall I could sell myself short. I appreciate the feedback obviously I'm searching for answers. Everyday is getting a little better maybe I'll know whats right in a month or two.

Thanks your great inspiration. You know whats funny on adderall I never cared to win the lottery I thought how boring life would be without busting my ass 24X7. Now its like how awesome would taking it easy everyday be lol.  Glad you liked the video really hit home for me and glad the truth about prescription drugs is finally getting out.

re: that video

HOLY SHIT that is powerful.  every bit of it is so beautifully horribly accurate.

that was totally me in the shower holding my head in my hands with my brain screaming at myself

"why... how could you do this again...."

re: the lottery

you totally had me going there too haha