QuittingAdderall.com Forums

1 year!!!

flow3

Awesome job Flow!  And Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

If you have chance could you briefly describe how much improvements you saw in months 7-12?

I know it varies greatly for everyone but I'm coming up on 7 months and it seems the fog and depression is finally starting to lift.  I'm hopeful that I'll continue to see improvements over the next several months.

...Again Congrats on the 1 year!!!

• Like 1

Thank you guys... hope you all had a great thanksgiving!

Tom23Jones... I think my situation, especially months 7-12 probably differ from most people's but I'll be glad to share.

I just got back to Texas from building a restaurant in Colorado for the past 5 months. It was a very challenging project and kept me super busy almost seven days a week, except for the weekends that I was able to come home. With that being said, I don't think I really had time to think about the depression and fautigue I've so desperately battled with since I've quit. It would come and go, but I found myself blaming it on work and working out of town rather than adderrall.

I've definitely learned a lot about myself in the past year and have realized that I have to be challenged on a daily basis to avoid fautigue and depression. I changed jobs about 8 months ago and since then, I've noticed my mood and energy levels rise for the most part. I still go thru periods where I struggle but I grind thru it and try to keep a positive outlook. To be honest I seldom think about adderral much anymore, except for the times when I'm feeling down and wish I had something to make me feel better. These periods seem to come and go much more seldom as each month passes.

I also started hitting the gym again about a month ago and can tell you it truly does make all the difference. Sux making the initial commitment to get you there in the beginning but I've found that it's something I know look forward to. Makes me feel better mentally and gives me more energy and motivation.

Good luck man! Just keep on keeping on... it'll get easier.