QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Checking in

Doge

I actually forgot how long it had been, hadn't been thinking about adderall for a while since I have a lot going on (mostly good things) in my life right now.  That has really helped me a lot.  I'm happy to see I cracked the 4 month mark; I haven't been "this clean" in a long time.

I had a tickle of a craving last night, wouldn't it be nice if I just had a few... and I remember I hadn't visited this site in a while.  As much as it's nice to be thinking about other things and forget about my nightmare of an addiction for a while, by ignoring it I am neglecting my recovery.  And that is why I failed last time.  I need to be back here often.

I'm glad to see so many famliar names are doing so well, well into their second year already!  Wow!!  That's so awesome!

For those of you I haven't met yet, hope to connect with you soon.

• Like 2

Thinking about this a bit more the next morning.  I don't know what happened to me lately but it's like I spent the last couple months in complete denial that this ever happened.  For some reason I snapped out of the trance and it was like shocking to think back on what actually happened.

For anyone who has the opportunity to move to a new city and get away from all the triggers and temptations, I can state for the record that it REALLY helps to get a break from hating yourself.

Though as I said above, it can also be easy to forget a little bit too much, and let your guard down.