QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Intervention Show

Frank B

Still get jealous of all those people in the intervention show that get flown out to some nice rehab facility to get all the help they need. Wish I would have had the funds or good insurance to do that when I first stopped. Funny thing is they agree to do a documentary on drug use but act totally shocked when they do the intervention. Have these people not seen basic cable? lol

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/20/2016 at 5:02 PM, Frank B said:

Still get jealous of all those people in the intervention show that get flown out to some nice rehab facility to get all the help they need. Wish I would have had the funds or good insurance to do that when I first stopped. Funny thing is they agree to do a documentary on drug use but act totally shocked when they do the intervention. Have these people not seen basic cable? lol

I agree with you 200%!  Going through that taper was awful and I would of preferred to goto rehab, I actually even called some, but it was too expensive even with the insurance I had.  Where's Dr. Drew when you need him :/

• 3 months later...

Was just watching this and you know what else gets me- when they do the follow up 30 or 60 days into treatment. They make it seem like the person has completely changed their life around and it is all rainbows and butterflies. I was totally riding that pink cloud when I left treatment too... yea that just is not reality at all!!! I would like to see a documentary where they follow someone through the entire first year of recovery..

• Like 1