QuittingAdderall.com Forums

S*?# hitting Fan at work

Subtracterall

I've built up a career around adderall and I am failing miserably without it.  I can't think straight anymore.  I can't remember what I did last month, two months ago.  Every time I start a task I have to relearn everything I already did before.  My brain is damaged.  I'm scared.  Any similar stories?  I've read on here that people change careers after they quit.  I don't know how much longer I can pull this off - I mean fooling everyone to think I know what I'm doing when I suck at my job right now. 

I have no no one to talk to about this. no one knows.  I'm freaking out!

You can be the president of the United States and not know what the hell you are doing. Just play it off like you do and run over anyone saying your wrong. Ha sorry try not to get political on here but it's pretty much the truth.

It's hard just make it however u can I don't always buy this finding your dream I enjoy what I do but still hate doing it most of the time I'm just freaking lazy off adderall. Sorry not much help but I can relate. 

• Like 3