QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Not sleeping not tired

Frank B

Don't know if I have rested so much over the past year plus  all the sudden I have tons of stored energy but lately I have had very little sleep sometimes like even little as 3 hrs but wide awake all day working doing stuff no rest and not really tired. Anyone have this happen at whatever damn month I'm on 16 , 18 hell I forget Bluemoon keeps track I think we both have same quit date lol. " I still hate they never brought back our time tickers on here!" 

• Like 3

YEAH! What the hell Frank, I noticed like in the past month that I actually have energy too! It is so weird, I haven't felt energy in a LONG time. About damn time. I think that was our biggest complaint all along, was not having any energy. I also noticed I have been staying up a few hours later than normal and not complaining about how tired I am. WOOOO :) We are at almost 19 months now. I still wish we had our tickers too!! Bring them back lol

• Like 4

Yesterday was a little lazy think that's just what we have to adjust to after quitting. Some days you'll feel u can take on the world other days binge watching Netflix may be your goal. But it's good to know those days full of energy and determination come back just not everyday but that's not natural anyways why we burned ourselves out on this medication. 

• Like 2