Traceme

Tattooed happily ever after?

Happily Ever Tattooed?  

1. 1. Does anyone out there regret their tattoo? I am a tattoo virgin. At 40, I sometimes think about getting one- but would I get sick of it, would the meaning fade, will it still look good at 70...Curious :)

• Like/love my tattoos and I wouldn't change a thing.
    • Wish I could wipe the skin slate clean and be tattoo-less.
    • I would leave a few but the rest I would zap off.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 posts in this topic

I have been thinking about getting a SMALL tattoo. I have lots of ideas but I am a bit of a gypsy and am afraid I will grow tired of the same thing-forever.  I would need to always love it because I wouldn't ever go through taking it off. I am just curious as to how happy people are with their body art?  Share what yours symbolizes if you'd like.  I love to look at peoples tattoos and I am usually not shy about telling someone I am admiring their artwork-maybe this is offensive.  I honestly am not sure of the etiquette.  Anyway...just for fun. :)

Funny you posted this. I got a tribal tatoo upper left arm when I was 18. I don't regret it but tired of it thinking of getting something new to cover it or mask it some it just screams late 1990's lol. I also have a Celtic cross on my back since 2002 I still like it. At 70 if you stay in shape and away from sunburn should look ok. At the gym a guy is in his late 70's his body looks like he still a very in shape 40 year old but only his face tells his age. 

1 person likes this