Smhjen

Where is everyone from?

22 posts in this topic

Just wondering where everyone lives ;)

Im in San Diego... wish I wasn't though:wacko:

Biloxi, oh no I'm about to say it, Mississippi. The stigma of Mississippi is true to an extent, but the coast is a totally different world. 

2 people like this

Hey Lilly.  we are probably close to one another.  I just tried to message you but it won't let me write in the body of the message just the subject. Smh

how old r u? Are you just out here in the area for sober living or is this where you're from? I just moved out here recently.  And how the hell did you take 300mg without dying? Seriously? 

On 7/9/2017 at 10:36 PM, Subtracterall said:

Houston, TX.  It's a polluted, materialistic, debt trap and someday I'm getting out of here.  

Feel like almost everywhere is materialistic, especially living in CA.  Makes me not like people even more lol :)

2 people like this

12 hours ago, Smhjen said:

Hey Lilly.  we are probably close to one another.  I just tried to message you but it won't let me write in the body of the message just the subject. Smh

how old r u? Are you just out here in the area for sober living or is this where you're from? I just moved out here recently.  And how the hell did you take 300mg without dying? Seriously? 

Ha I don't know how I survived. A lot of 2AM crafting DIY projects and Klonopin I suppose.

My phone is about to die but I'm  going to try and see if I can write you a DM later today :)

I live in Alberta but Ontario is home. Jen I'm going on vacation to San Diego in November!

1 person likes this

Dallas, TX. Interesting to see a few fellow Texans here. Houston is the one major city of Texas where I absolutely refuse to move, for the reasons Subtracterall listed above + overcrowded. 

Oslo Norway but Ive lived in Tulsa OK most of my life. Lawrence KS, and Houston TX. Geographic escapeism, if you hadnt already caught the drift....

1 person likes this

Manhattan-ite here ...soon at least, moving to nyc in two weeks.

I was in Houston, TX but back in the he'll hole of Minneapolis, MN

Compton, California I was the white guy in the rap group called NWA at one time. 

Lol, Frank is Straight Out of Compton.  I guess you still have 2/3 of NWA.

1 person likes this