QuittingAdderall.com Forums

I finally made the decision to stop being fat and depressed and stop feeling sorry for myself

Bubbagump99

This is a perfect example of taking ownership of your situation and proactively doing something about it. It's okay to logon to vent on these forums. I mean, I get it. But, after a while, you start to realize that these problems are yours. You're the one experiencing the pain. And you're the one who can do something about it. I'm very happy to hear you're finding some relief and gaining some control back in your life. It's empowering to find something that provides you some control over your problems. I, too, use exercise as a tool to manage and ultimately minimize my problems/suffering throughout this recovery process. I personally cannot imagine recovering from Adderall without exercising. But, to each their own. If exercise just really isn't their thing, then I hope they find something. Keep us updated on your progress!!

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Wow I don't have a clue how you were able to be motivated enough to even think about joining a workout program like that after quitting Adderall. I am lucky if I care enough to take a shower when I am taking a break from it! I used to workout every morning for many many years but everything has changed since then (now 13ish years later)! I gained over 100 lbs during a handful of months without it and even after getting back on it, i just keep growing bigger. I hope I can find the drive to get to the place where you are at someday! You must be SOOOO proud of yourself!