QuittingAdderall.com Forums

When other people notice...

NotToday

Gratitude is a powerful tool.  Sometimes a little time passes and I get a little complacent and forget how far I came. But you're right, when I think back to the road I was going down and where I'm at now there is sooo much to be thankful for.

And I agree, being able connect with people and be engaged in real/deep conversations feels great.  I was so isolated from everyone including my wife, family and coworkers and now I love people again.

Its still a process but recently people have noticed I'm getting my sense of humor back which feels great.  I always thought I was quick and witty but throughout my adderall years I was reserved and isolated, I'd do everything I could to avoid conversations

• Like 4

That is a great sign when people notice that you are you again. My family and friends that knew me before Adderall all tell me that I am much friendlier and fun to be around again. I’m not missing the Adderall me much anymore because my confidence is coming back naturally and it feels great!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Me too! I enjoy life so much more now! Everyone thinks I'm more fun and silly. I used tone so obsessive and stressed out/strung out! I cringe now thinking of some of the social interactions I had during the adderall days. So lucky I managed to have friends stick by me anyways. But, still, a lot of missed friendships and missed opportunities. Getting off adderall is like waking up and getting back to the world again!

• Like 2