QuittingAdderall.com Forums

3 and 1/2 Years Adderall-Free

clinx

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
On 10/22/2017 at 7:29 AM, clinx said:

What's my biggest regret throughout the recovery process? I was way too hard on myself. Looking back, I felt lazy and pathetic when I went through my lethargic stages. WHY?! I was going through so much. Each day, I was mad at myself for being a failure. I truly wish I would have given myself some more credit. SERIOUSLY. If any of you are in that place where you are downing yourself, STOP. You will regret it one day. Because further on, you'll realize how awesome you are for getting through this, and how much you were actually fighting. Take it easy on yourself. Do something special for yourself for rewards when you hit important goals in recovery. Take the time you need to heal. YOU ARE WORTH IT!

Love this post!! thank you for this. you are so right. i am so hard on myself feeling like I am not doing enough and feeling like a failure when I'm too depressed to get out of bed. If I do nothing but lay in bed all day but get another day adderall free then it should defiantly be a win. I am going to get through this!! 

• Like 1