Frank B

Lithium Orotate possibly the missing element to recovery?

8 posts in this topic

I’ve yet to see any talk of lithium orotate on here maybe overlooked it or maybe it’s never been discussed. You may hear the word lithium and discussion over. Before you jump to conclusions do your research. This is completely different than the prescription lithium. The possible benefits to post adderall users are many. It’s sad not one doctor in my life has suggested giving this supplement a try with my lifelong low level depression issues. But of course why would a doctor suggest a non-prescription they can never benefit from. It’s not expensive can be ordered off amazon and may help improve your long road of adderall recovery.  I’ve taken it for a few days myself and can already feel some improvement. I will follow up in 30 days or so to determine if this is a placebo effect or not. But given all the possible benefits felt it was worth posting now. 

1 person likes this

I have taken it for about 2-3 months now along with a long list of supplements that include Tyrosine and 5-htp. The Tyrosine is absolutely helpful as I find if need just a little more focus/energy in the afternoon and take about 1000mg I can often get myself off the couch.

The lithium orotate is in my very first am vitamins cocktail along with D3, K1, a multi, B12, B Complex, Taurine, NADH, Lystine, NAC and that's about it. 

This cocktail overall helps my good days actually occur. On days I forget I realize around lunch time that I just feel like I am dragging a bit. So if I happen to be near home I will take before lunch and I do get a bit of my mojo back. 

1 person likes this

16 minutes ago, EricP said:

I have taken it for about 2-3 months now along with a long list of supplements that include Tyrosine and 5-htp. The Tyrosine is absolutely helpful as I find if need just a little more focus/energy in the afternoon and take about 1000mg I can often get myself off the couch.

The lithium orotate is in my very first am vitamins cocktail along with D3, K1, a multi, B12, B Complex, Taurine, NADH, Lystine, NAC and that's about it. 

This cocktail overall helps my good days actually occur. On days I forget I realize around lunch time that I just feel like I am dragging a bit. So if I happen to be near home I will take before lunch and I do get a bit of my mojo back. 

I’ve been taking vitamin d, sea grass, fish oil all I think make me healthy but have not really improved my mood. When I started I did take 5-htp did nothing also took tyrosine helped a little of energy but think I grew a tolerance to it very quickly. I’m hoping this lithium does what many claim. Sort of feel everyone is different and certain supplements can be very beneficial to some others not so much. What dosage of Lithium are you taking?  

1 person likes this

Yeah the 5htp I was told would help with anxiety and sleep however easy to build a tolerance to it as well... I find a lot of vitamins help for a window then somewhat drop off. I tend to mix some things up if I run out of something I try to go a few days to see if I feel like I notice at all then substitute with something else and see if there is any noticeable change. 

With the lithium I currently take 2ea 120mg tablets. I have read 4 a day/ 2 in afternoon is good also

On 11/26/2017 at 5:00 PM, EricP said:

Yeah the 5htp I was told would help with anxiety and sleep however easy to build a tolerance to it as well... I find a lot of vitamins help for a window then somewhat drop off. I tend to mix some things up if I run out of something I try to go a few days to see if I feel like I notice at all then substitute with something else and see if there is any noticeable change. 

With the lithium I currently take 2ea 120mg tablets. I have read 4 a day/ 2 in afternoon is good also

There are 4.6 mg of elemental lithium in most 120mg tablet. The brand I bought is Weyland it has 5 mg of element per pill. I’ve been doing two in the morning also. Tried one in the afternoon also but seems to keep me up. So far been the most impactful supplement I’ve ever tried really feel its making a difference. I’m usually not one to fall for placebo effect because I’m sort of a negative person but lately been feeling unusually positive. But before I jump ahead of myself give it a few more weeks for a verdict.

2 people like this

Curious how you're doing with lithium orotate as well.  I recently found info on it and keep revisiting.  

Am cycling off and on aniracetam and phenylpiracetam with fleeting success.

6 hours ago, Kimber said:

Am cycling off and on aniracetam and phenylpiracetam with fleeting success.

i've tried piracetam back in the day, and i don't remember it being very helpful. this new phenylpiracetam sounds like it's much more potent- did you have any positive experiences with it? obviously nothing is going to be stimulating in the same way as adderall, but that's probably the last thing any of us here want (: