QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Just what I needed today.

Frank B

17 hours ago, Frank B said:

Yes its very inspirational changing my view of struggling off this medication. Everybody on here might benefit listing to that podcast episode. 

Exactly!  We all need to have that David Goggins savage mindset.  We all know need to know that going through this kind of struggle will only make us more bad ass in the future.  When I'm feeling weak in the gym I often think back to how hard and terrible its been to kick this habit and I pull strength from that dark place.  If I quit adderall after being a slave to it for a decade, whats one more fuckin rep, whats more mile on the treadmill.

10 minutes ago, Danquit said:

I love Joe Rogan’s perspective on things, he gets it. He’s talked about Adderall before and how he can’t believe it’s prescribed to kids.

Yeah hes made mention of adderall on so many different podcasts.  Theres been several guests that have admitted to being on it. Its always so obvious the ones that are on it anyhow, they have a certain hollowness about them and they talk in one long run on sentence lol.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Tom23Jones said:

Yeah hes made mention of adderall on so many different podcasts.  Theres been several guests that have admitted to being on it. Its always so obvious the ones that are on it anyhow, they have a certain hollowness about them and they talk in one long run on sentence lol.

Yep normally I turn those ones off don’t give a damn what they have to say. It’s cheating it’s fake and I don’t have anything to learn from someone who can’t do life without it.  

• Like 2