QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Netflix documentary on Adderall

Rockbottom

• 4 years later...

I’m going to apologize, I realize this is an old thread but I just found this group today. This documentary infuriated me! I remember being in withdrawal mode and thinking that watching it might help since it was supposedly bringing awareness to the dangers of Adderall. It was like they didn’t even try to find the real addicts, just picked a couple college kids that used it to cram for a test or play a big game and asked them to describe how the high felt. It left me, a 200+ mg daily addict on the way to hitting bottom in my mid 30s, feeling like if those kids are the worst they could find then I must be so far gone there’s no coming back:( One of the most irresponsible and lazy documentaries about a topic that deserved more care. Reading these stories tonight is the first time I realized there were other people out there that were suffering just like me and that I wasn’t beyond redemption. 

• Like 1