QuittingAdderall.com Forums

High pollen levels are really making me want Adderall

Kimber

Never thought something like high pollen levels would make me crave an Adderall to get me out of this COMA.

I'm coming up on 8 months and was doing ok...until last 2 weeks or so.  I've always been susceptible to allergies and guess never realized how much Adderall helped get through this season.  I'm miserable...I use netipot b/c almost any medication causes me worse side effects...but my mind feels like it is broken.

Any help reminding me why I don't want to just get 10mg/day rx ....I did not abuse, and used for 17 long years....this is extremely depression triggering...

Sorry to whine...

• Like 1

You said it yourself. You use a Neti pot because any medicines cause bad side effects and you know Adderall is the worst offender for side effects of all. 

Im right there with you. Long time low dose user never abused and two weeks ago woke up with green dust covering my car.  Can’t wear contacts and eyes itch and burn.

I don’t know the exact solution for your allergies but I do know it’s not Adderall and you know it too. You can get thru this hurdle I know you can. Distract yourself with something healthy and worth your time. If you go back on You will have to quit again eventually and who knows it may be at the height of allergy season.   

the only way out of this is through it.

Stay strong. 

• Like 4

This is first time I even remotely thought about the possibility of taking Adderall again, so after over 7 months...I guess not terrible.  

Just having a rough go right now and haven't had a "good" day in a couple of weeks makes me start searching pretty hard for a "remedy" and/or solution.

Zero energy, motivation, drive, sad, ...just difficult right now.  Sorry.

• Like 1