QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Anyone that's confused with their addiction needs to watch this!

Madd

I battled severe dexampetamine addiction for ten years. I felt like I was in prison and would never be let out. My addiction was especially worse the last two years before I came to the conclusion that I had three choices.

1. Pretty much be homeless with next to nothing.

2. Have a stroke/ heart attack by the time I was 34.

3. STOP IT !

I chose the third option. The thing with chemical dependency is once our body feels the drug we are addicted to WE CANNOT STOP. We may at times (very rarely) be slightly a little less destructive (maybe) but it's only a matter of time before we fuck up and run out of meds once again. This is why cold turkey is usually our only option if we are to both be honest with ourselves and also start the real journey to recovery etc. I never in my wildest dreams thought I'd ever be able to stop taking them. I would take 30 dexies a day when at my worst stages. If you're reading this thinking you can't do it? I PROMISE YOU CAN. I still have a bit of a journey ahead but there is light at the end of the tunnel!!

Much love and light to anyone struggling right now. 

This video is what made me decide I will never be able to just stick to my prescribed dose:

• Like 2