QuittingAdderall.com Forums

1 YEAR

EricP

I viewed my addiction as a mortgage on my future and my future became more uncertain the longer I took it.  It is simply an unsustainable habit.  I sure wouldn't want to take it for the rest of my life - yet some people do take it for decades.  I'm glad you are done with adderall too, @EricP and making it through that first year is a huge notch in your belt.  I can assure you you will feel even better in a year from now.  Congratulations!  Go buy yourself something nice or treat yourself to something special.

• Like 3

Congrats on one year! That is huge even if you don’t feel it yet. I remember it wasn’t until towards the end of year two around 18-19 months where I started to notice that I felt normal again. You are well on your way though and you’ll start having more good days and weeks in your second year. I am excited for you because I know exactly what you are going through and what you have to look forward to. Just keep surviving and getting more and more days under your belt and soon enough you will look back and realize that the worst is behind you. Keep it up!

• Like 2