QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Update (it’s good this time!)

Speeder906

this is great news!!!! congrats on taking that first step and coming clean. it's immensely difficult to do. (:

if i recall correctly, you're in school right? are you on summer break? any plans for the next semester or looking for a job? the next few months are going to be rough, so you should start strategizing as soon as possible.

@sleepystupid thank you! It was definitely the hardest thing to do, scary as hell, but happy I did it. 

As for a job, I’ve been working along with going to school already, but I did actually just start working at a new place doing the stuff I’ve been in school for. So far without adderall its been good. 

I am still in school yes, I am actually doing summer quarter right now but weirdly not behind. There was only one time I was behind and that was the last time I had adderall. Idk, I feel like it just came full circle. I started it to focus in school, now I can’t focus for school when I had it, so it was (among many other reasons) time to let go. 

But you’re right, I should definitely be thinking ahead. Any suggestions on how to approach that aspect?