Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sleepystupid

3 Years! (kinda)

4 posts in this topic

hi friends!

minus a couple of months of relapse, i am 3 years clean!!! (:

i wish i had more to say about this, like some accomplishments to share and motivate others with, but honestly i am just so thankful to be living a normal life with a loving girlfriend, a stable job, planning for the future.. none of these things would have been possible if i hadn't made the decision to fix my stupid broken life 3 years ago.

could i be doing better? sure. i still struggle with motivation, self-confidence, sense of purpose... but i am very confident in saying that it has nothing to do with adderall anymore!

thank you to everyone here. this site and all the people here gave me my life back, and i intend to continue helping others get their lives back too.

6 people like this

This is great news, way to go SS.  It’s taken me my whole life to figure our that those things you speak of: stable job, normal life, loving spouse, and the ability to plan for the future - those are big accomplishments.  I have to recognize that because in the aftermath of Adderall addiction that’s pretty much what I have achieved too. And those are big deals.  They really are!  I believe it will continue to get even better the farther away we get from the Adderall addicted life.  

3 people like this

Congratulations, I’ll be there soon too. It’s good to be back to reality but now I’m wondering where I’d be had I never touched Adderall. I guess it’s a part of who I am now now so just have to go from here. 

2 people like this