QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Rewatched “Take Your Pills” documentary and my thoughts.

Danquit

This documentary is dangerous because I felt like it was an in infomercial for Adderall. If I didn’t know anything about it, I would probably go try to get a script after watching this shit. The subjects they chose are mostly still on the stuff and are basically glorifying it by showing their happy lives on amphetamines, what a joke.

if you watch it, be careful to not let it trigger you into getting back on addies, remember how horrible the recovery is. Anyway, the fact that I’m rewatching this at almost 3 years off Adderall tells you that it is still affecting me. 

• Like 3

I watched about half of it definitely seemingly promoting its use couldn’t bare anymore. I’d love for them to do a follow up on all those college kids doing so great on it 10 years after. What happens when it loses the magic? When the user realizes they have no self will it’s all artificial. They can’t function with coworkers and family because constantly on edge. When your only goal is getting more and more meds chasing that euphoria and focus it once produced. 

• Like 2