Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Frank B

Sober November

4 posts in this topic

I decided no alcohol this month inspired by Joe Rogan’s sober October, although not having to give up weed and shrooms since I don’t do that stuff. Feel lately been relying on a few drinks at the end of the day for stress relief too often. Earlier in my recovery I did this and honestly did not feel much different far as sleep and energy curious to see how it will feel now. Anybody who has occasional drink feel free to join me although should have posted this pre nov lol. 

1 person likes this

cool man, I always love following Joe Rogan and those other guys doing their Sober October bets.  Keep us posted, I'm curious to see how much better you feel after a month off boos.  I gave it up over a year ago and feel awesome.  I know you've already cut back on sugar and processed foods so this should make you feel even healthier 

1 person likes this

I did a Dry January and it was almost life changing, although I didn't give up the weed.  It changed my relationship with alcohol.   I feel like doing it again this year, but not until Jan, which is technically next year.  Good luck!

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, quit-once said:

I did a Dry January and it was almost life changing, although I didn't give up the weed.  It changed my relationship with alcohol.   I feel like doing it again this year, but not until Jan, which is technically next year.  Good luck!

I had weed this summer on float trip this summer for the first time in a long time. I basically sat and said nothing for hours totally paranoid. Stuffs a lot more potent these days not for me lol. But believe it should be legal everywhere such hypocrisy alcohol which can literally kill u if over consumer is legal but pot still is not. Let alone the medical multiple benefits.

So far just 5 days in feeling a little more energy even though never drank to falling down drunk but think the 2-3 beer buzz from before dinner I’ve grown accustomed too every other day was getting too much. If you do intermittent fasting u know that’s usually a very solid buzz also lol. From what I’ve read it’s pretty counterproductive drinking before u eat the body is focused with breaking down alcohol alllowing more fat to be stored from the food so also this may help me with my fitness goals as well.

1 person likes this