komgordon

Adderall Recovery Guide

18 posts in this topic

I upvoted you on reddit, but just wanted to say great post! You did a ton a research that is helpful to. Have in one place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just spent some time reading your reddit post and especially the comments.

You have put a lot of energy and effort into assembling this information.  I like the theme of what your program for you, not what will work for everyone, throughout your post.  I also appreciate the extensive reference sourcing.  Personally, I wouldn't take a fraction of the supplements that you have listed because I believe that time away from the drug is the most important contribution of a lasting recovery, although some supplements and vitamins did help me get through early recovery.  Thanks for sharing your work with us.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No problem!  You can do the same thing I did but it will take a bit longer with natural alternatives.  You will need to fix your brain gut axis you can look it up, im sure there are ways to do it naturally.  Then the rest of the stuff I have there with maybe Resveratrol. I think more people would be inclined to go a natural route.  

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/7/2019 at 11:15 PM, quit-once said:

I just spent some time reading your reddit post and especially the comments.

You have put a lot of energy and effort into assembling this information.  I like the theme of what your program for you, not what will work for everyone, throughout your post.  I also appreciate the extensive reference sourcing.  Personally, I wouldn't take a fraction of the supplements that you have listed because I believe that time away from the drug is the most important contribution of a lasting recovery, although some supplements and vitamins did help me get through early recovery.  Thanks for sharing your work with us.

What vitamins and supplements helped you in the early recovery?  What dosage, how often, and for how long?  And how did it help?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bromantane will help wonders, I did around 50mg a day.  It works through genetics I believe to restore the process of making dopamine.  it will be sustained!  It also makes you happy, non depressed, focus...etc Its a wonder drug for recovery.  I did 50mg a day, for about 2 weeks.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, komgordon said:

Bromantane will help wonders, I did around 50mg a day.  It works through genetics I believe to restore the process of making dopamine.  it will be sustained!  It also makes you happy, non depressed, focus...etc Its a wonder drug for recovery.  I did 50mg a day, for about 2 weeks.  

Your doctor prescribed it for you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LiberatedMind said:

Your doctor prescribed it for you?

No, its a russian drug not sold here.  You can find it online or a russian pharma.  Brianlabz.ru should carry it.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Subtracterall said:

Isn’t that just a super mild form of speed? 

Not one bit.  It works by genetics, up regulation of tyrosine hydroxylase.  It's more like a form of vitamin D than anything.  It's also not addicting, it just stops working.  It will get bottled necked with our DNA, that's the beauty of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tried to go to that website, but I suspect that website Is blocked in America. I get a dns error..  Here in America there is a cold medication with that same name and it contains speed. At least that is what I found just now when I googled it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Subtracterall said:

I tried to go to that website, but I suspect that website Is blocked in America. I get a dns error..  Here in America there is a cold medication with that same name and it contains speed. At least that is what I found just now when I googled it. 

I am in America, its just a website that I used.  It's trusted but I believe maybe DXM...I stumbled upon some chats on it, I don't know how it works. Just seems sketchy since its a cough syrup.... could work though!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone else tried Bromantane since the last post in March? Curious what experiences other people have had with it. Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now