QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Adderall Recovery Guide

komgordon

• 5 weeks later...

I just spent some time reading your reddit post and especially the comments.

You have put a lot of energy and effort into assembling this information.  I like the theme of what your program for you, not what will work for everyone, throughout your post.  I also appreciate the extensive reference sourcing.  Personally, I wouldn't take a fraction of the supplements that you have listed because I believe that time away from the drug is the most important contribution of a lasting recovery, although some supplements and vitamins did help me get through early recovery.  Thanks for sharing your work with us.

• Like 1

No problem!  You can do the same thing I did but it will take a bit longer with natural alternatives.  You will need to fix your brain gut axis you can look it up, im sure there are ways to do it naturally.  Then the rest of the stuff I have there with maybe Resveratrol. I think more people would be inclined to go a natural route.  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/7/2019 at 11:15 PM, quit-once said:

I just spent some time reading your reddit post and especially the comments.

You have put a lot of energy and effort into assembling this information.  I like the theme of what your program for you, not what will work for everyone, throughout your post.  I also appreciate the extensive reference sourcing.  Personally, I wouldn't take a fraction of the supplements that you have listed because I believe that time away from the drug is the most important contribution of a lasting recovery, although some supplements and vitamins did help me get through early recovery.  Thanks for sharing your work with us.

What vitamins and supplements helped you in the early recovery?  What dosage, how often, and for how long?  And how did it help?

Bromantane will help wonders, I did around 50mg a day.  It works through genetics I believe to restore the process of making dopamine.  it will be sustained!  It also makes you happy, non depressed, focus...etc Its a wonder drug for recovery.  I did 50mg a day, for about 2 weeks.  

17 minutes ago, komgordon said:

Bromantane will help wonders, I did around 50mg a day.  It works through genetics I believe to restore the process of making dopamine.  it will be sustained!  It also makes you happy, non depressed, focus...etc Its a wonder drug for recovery.  I did 50mg a day, for about 2 weeks.  

Your doctor prescribed it for you?

3 minutes ago, Subtracterall said:

Isn’t that just a super mild form of speed? 

Not one bit.  It works by genetics, up regulation of tyrosine hydroxylase.  It's more like a form of vitamin D than anything.  It's also not addicting, it just stops working.  It will get bottled necked with our DNA, that's the beauty of it.

14 minutes ago, Subtracterall said:

I tried to go to that website, but I suspect that website Is blocked in America. I get a dns error..  Here in America there is a cold medication with that same name and it contains speed. At least that is what I found just now when I googled it. 

I am in America, its just a website that I used.  It's trusted but I believe maybe DXM...I stumbled upon some chats on it, I don't know how it works. Just seems sketchy since its a cough syrup.... could work though!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...