QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Oh my fucking God I can't wait a year or more to be sane again I just want to take Adderall now and be happy now.

Clavicula

You won’t have to wait years. I’m almost 8 months clean after heavy adderall abuse and occasional meth and other energy pills like caffeine tablets  and stacker3s you get at the gas station. Since my 3rd month I’m feeling progressively better. Read all the forum posts to get a sense how things will unfold and get an idea of what your going to go through . It will give you hope. Stay strong your only 18 , you got your whole life ahead of you. Also you need to do 5 Hail Marys for dropping the f bomb

• Like 2

Clavicula,

I completely feel your pain. Some of the timelines that people give out are truly discouraging. It’s been three months for me and I don’t know how much more of this sloth status I can take.

You sound like an intelligent individual. The first few days coming off a drug is always the toughest. Once you get past that, you can join me in the slightly unbearable sloth status category.

• Like 2

I'd say a huge chunk in being able to quit and being able to battle PAWS in the first few months and the first year in general is your attitude and perception on things. Forcing yourself to do the things you don't will slowly be resetting your receptors and your mind back to the way it was before. Just love yourself, know that it's okay that you feel like a sloth because it will get better. Even if you feel bad or your place is a mess, just laugh at yourself and maybe even slowly straighten things up. It's easy to look back and want what you had when you took adderall. But just know that another day off of it, is another day your brain and body is healing and thanking you for not using. Stay strong both of you.

• Like 2