QuittingAdderall.com Forums

NAD+ IV Therapy = Miracle

SamJo

Hey guys, I started a thread on this exactly a year ago when I was researching NAD. I was having trouble being off adderall/vyvanse after 6 months of suicidal depression. A few months ago I finally decided to just spend the money and do a couple NAD+ IV's with amino acids. It's expensive but after 4 IV's ($350 per IV) I feel like a new person and my depression and anxiety has lifted. I no longer crave adderall or even alcohol. I live in LA so these IV's are being administered at more clinics but other states aren't as progressive so it might be harder to get/practitioners aren't as educated. Anyways, for those who are suffering and want it to just fucking stop, it's worth it. Here's a link to some info about it. https://www.ivforlife.com/treatments/nad-iv/

Also, I was pre-med and studied Nutrition in college so I'm always up to date on the latest advances in medicine :P

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! Don't give up hope!

Sami

Thanks for sharing. I actually was researching this near me. It’s so expensive, so was hesitant. I’m glad it worked for you! I’m prob going to start researching more and see how I can make this happen financially. I’m almost at the 7 month mark in a couple of days. Happy to be at this point, but it would be so nice to get over this hump! 

@m34 no problem! Just make sure if you decide to do it they give you amino acids (Myers cocktail push + glutathione) during your treatment. It makes the NAD much more efficient and bindable aka you won’t need as many NAD treatments if amino acids are administered with it. I would say do it once for $350 then 2 or 3 days later get another one (250mg NAD both times) and see how you feel! Definitely worth the money and you are investing  in your health!! We all put a lot of stress on our cells and mitochondria using amphetamines for so long so our energy and nerves are shot. I’m 28 so I only needed 4 IV’s at 250mg but for some it might take more or maybe less for others. Let me know how you feel if you decide to do it! 

Congrats on 7 months! 

• Like 1

I am going to try NAD+ either today or sometime this week.  The depression is so strong that I can't imagine being able to "exaggerate" or feign positive feelings unless it really provides relief. Will report back - fingers crossed... Love to everyone regardless of where they are in the recovery process! 

• Like 2

Thank you! I’ll definitely do what you suggested! I really am ready to try anything at this point. I’m doing red light therapy and b12 shots with some supplements. It’s a subtle difference. I’ll come back to this thread with updates. Thanks again @SamJo

3 hours ago, Onedayatatime said:

I’m currently tapering can I get NAD IV now or should I wait until the taper is over? Thank you 

@Onedayatatime my mom is tapering and she is getting treatments right now so yes, it will help you get off it faster. Just don’t take it the same day you get the NAD administered, if you can. Just remember, always amino acids combined with the NAD. Let me know how it goes. 

• 2 weeks later...

@DC011381 have you tried it yet? I’m curious if it’s given you temporary or lasting benefit - and if so, what symptoms have you found relief from? I’m trying to decide which med spa to choose from (I live in LA and a lot of them are glorified beauty spas and seem like moneysucks). 

@SamJo have you ever heard of Cienega Med Spa? They said 3-4 treatments of 250mg NAD + Myers cocktail and glutathione “should last 6 months”. I’m more interested in permanently undoing adderall’s damage but they seem to speak of it like it’s a car tune-up that people come in periodically for. What symptoms do you think it’s given you lasting/permanent relief from? Thank you!

• 10 months later...