HairsprayQueen

Sitting in the waiting room

3 posts in this topic

After 7 years of Adderall I managed to survive for one month without it. I slept until I couldn't and I've eaten everything in sight.  I gained 15 lbs. My clothes no longer fit and I can't stand to look in the mirror. I lose everything I touch.  My working memory doesn't exist and I feel selfish for all the failure that has come as a result. 

Right now, I'm waiting to be called back so I can confess my failure to my GP (whom I highly respect) and score more speed. Spilling all these words onto the forum is making me feel less wretched, so thank you for that opportunity. 

Congrats on the month clean! I was slightly confused by part of your post when you said “score more speed”, are you getting back on your script or was that a typo?

5 hours ago, eric said:

Congrats on the month clean! I was slightly confused by part of your post when you said “score more speed”, are you getting back on your script or was that a typo?

Thanks for the congrats, but unfortunately I did get back on my script.  I feel like I learned quite a bit about myself during the past month though.  If I can establish some productive habits (like following a schedule), my next attempt at quitting might be more successful