DrewK15

15 Months (457 Days) Clean

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I’m at 15 months and wanted to hop on and check in. Things are going well, I’m in a good place emotionally and physically. Haven’t started work again yet, but I plan on starting full time work by the end of September. I’ve started volunteering working with young kids in my community which I’ve never done before and that has been an awesome, happy, and rewarding experience. At this point I’d say my mind is finally in a “normal” pre-Adderall place from a focus and clarity perspective. It takes time, but it will get better for those of you who are early on in this recovery. 

6 people like this

I’m in early recovery, day 9 today, and your post brings me hope and reassurance that life can be and is better off this terrible drug. Congratulations on the 15 months and thank you for hopping on and checking in on here, you helped me just now and probably many others. Thanks!!!

2 people like this

I’m 9 months into recovery and feeling like crap. Your post brings me hope. Thank you!

1 person likes this

Congrats @DrewK15. Likewise your post gives me hope and I appreciate you taking the time to check in here!  @eric hang in there buddy.   Recovery is really hard but it's also so obvious that stim use simply won't help anything.   As everyone on this forum will tell you - once you cross the line with the addy the honeymoon phase will not repeat itself.  Stims are simply not an option despite how hard things are... 

1 person likes this