QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Chicago

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I am 45 days now. going through hell and so many emotions. A lot of me does not want to leave my shell, but I feel that meeting up with others who understand it best would be good for me. I just need to take the leap. Im sure ill be happy I did it. Im in the Rockford area about an hour from Chicago.

Hi my brothers and sisters from another mother I would love to meet up with you all . I will be clean from the evil pill about one year now in late November 2012

I am living in Arlington Hts ill, its about 40 minutes from down town. I am a blues fan and would love to show you guys around town and visit some of my favorite clubs it is always a good time listening to some fantastic local musicians . We can make a week end out of it like a mini vacation. I would love to meet some new friends with the same interest as I have. I lost a lot of friends when I decided to get clean thy where all heavy partyers. I now look back and reflect the only thing I had in cumin with my old friends is getting Hi . Ben there don that no more for me.

Your new friend FALCON     Yoo ALLY  my berthday is april 3 1957 what a trip ha

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Not sure how active this forum is but today is 3-18-15. I'm in Chicago. I skipped an interview this morning...again...because of my addiction. I need a change.

I would enjoy having someone with whom to speak that either Is Going Thru or Has experienced what I am going thru.

Please contact me.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...