QuittingAdderall.com Forums

12 hours ago, eric said:

Congrats!! That was an amazing post to read and reassures me that I will eventually get to a better place through this process. It just takes time, awesome man!

Day 28 of recovery and getting thru this Monday.

You will eventually get to a better place! One month is huge and I believe if you can make it a month then you have what it takes to fully recover.

Just give yourself time. I literally sat in bed for about 3 months straight before I gradually started making healthy habits again. The most productive thing you can do for yourself right now is to relax and open up Netflix :) Be super patient and when the time is right, do all you can to get your life back together.

You won’t always be tired, you won’t always feel mentally sluggish, you will be able to do everything you thought was only possible on adderall.

• Like 3

On 8/27/2019 at 1:05 AM, NaterS said:

You will eventually get to a better place! One month is huge and I believe if you can make it a month then you have what it takes to fully recover.

Just give yourself time. I literally sat in bed for about 3 months straight before I gradually started making healthy habits again. The most productive thing you can do for yourself right now is to relax and open up Netflix :) Be super patient and when the time is right, do all you can to get your life back together.

You won’t always be tired, you won’t always feel mentally sluggish, you will be able to do everything you thought was only possible on adderall.

This gives me hope thank you! 

On day 14 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/18/2019 at 4:40 PM, Zajche said:

How did you feel at the 1 year mark compared to now in terms of energy and motivation?

At the one year mark, I felt determined to start changing things slowly. Since then motivation has kind of come and gone, which I think is normal for most people. Overall I have enough motivation to get important things done without procrastinating.