QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Man Boobs? Hormones

Andyd2

Hello, super weird and random question. Nobody in my family has this, so I feel like Adderall has thrown off my hormones so much that I formed man boobs. Does anyone relate to this? If so, did anything help? Did it get better the further away you got away from Adderall? Maybe I’m just reaching here but I know man boobs are related to hormone imbalances. Would love any insights if possible! I’m 13 months clean of 11 years of Adderall XR 25mg. Age 31.

You can get basic blood tests to see if you are out of balance. Would be good to check testosterone, estrogen and your thyroid. As far as “man boobs” checking your estrogen would be key. I have found myself and others have low testosterone after quitting as dopamine and testosterone go somewhat hand in hand. Estrogen seems to rise when testosterone is low. When your are you e testosterone is high and estrogen is low. We f you don’t want to involve a doctor you can go to requestatest.com and order labs fairly cheap. 

• Like 2