Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dolssa

GETTING THERE

5 posts in this topic

YOU GUYS!! okay so march 11th will be 4 months for me. I am happy to say that i think i have graduated from the extremely depressed stage to the restless stage! I wake up now and have restless energy like i'm ready to do something besides watch TV or read. I wouldn't say i'm motivated... but I am defiantly on my way there compared to the helplessness ive felt in the first three months. some days are still hell and i come on here and rant and think about getting adderall but i know it is a daydream and a thing of the past. i am just riding this first year recovery hell by staying in the moment and embracing the days i feel okay which is becoming more and more. i know i have a LONG road ahead of me, but it has taken me two years of trying to quit to be where i am now so that is something. just keeep going. 

5 people like this

I’m so happy for you. I know it feels like baby steps now, but it’s worth it! You’re having way more progress than you realize.

Congrats on 4months! 

3 people like this

congratulations on 4 months!  That is a huge milestone.  there are definitely hard times ahead still but you are getting stronger by the day!

say focused, and remember to keep celebrating the small victories, soon you'll be celebrating half a year! :)

2 people like this

18 hours ago, dolssa said:

YOU GUYS!! okay so march 11th will be 4 months for me. I am happy to say that i think i have graduated from the extremely depressed stage to the restless stage! I wake up now and have restless energy like i'm ready to do something besides watch TV or read. I wouldn't say i'm motivated... but I am defiantly on my way there compared to the helplessness ive felt in the first three months. some days are still hell and i come on here and rant and think about getting adderall but i know it is a daydream and a thing of the past. i am just riding this first year recovery hell by staying in the moment and embracing the days i feel okay which is becoming more and more. i know i have a LONG road ahead of me, but it has taken me two years of trying to quit to be where i am now so that is something. just keeep going. 

Congratulations on your nearly four months!!!! And for your smart attitude about it all. 

2 people like this

Awwww yeah!!! Gotta celebrate the days you wake up feeling like that! You’ve earned it and all the ones to come! 

2 people like this