QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Seven Years

hyper_critical

6 hours ago, quit-once said:

Did you make it back or are you still in the middle east?

Close call man. I had a trip scheduled to come back to the States March 12th. Was only supposed to be for 10 days to attend to some business. Alas...was perfect timing and I'm back in PA indefinitely now...

• Like 1

On 4/25/2020 at 6:13 PM, dolssa said:

I woke up today and was hit hard by PAWS. I talked myself into trying to find some adderall as soon as possible, but then i read this and have decided to continue in recovery. thank you! 

I was hit hard today by PAWS too...  but I gave in.  I was so close to not to, but for some reason... I wasn't able to make my intention strong enough to overcome my self-destructive tendencies.  I am frustrated, but posting on here, so that is a positive.  

• Like 2

23 hours ago, DelaneyJuliette said:

I was hit hard today by PAWS too...  but I gave in.  I was so close to not to, but for some reason... I wasn't able to make my intention strong enough to overcome my self-destructive tendencies.  I am frustrated, but posting on here, so that is a positive.  

Did you get rid of all easy access pills?? the only reason i pushed through this day was not having any access to any! Now, i am feeling much better and happy I didn't have any on me cause i also would have caved.

• Like 1