QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Sorry I've been AWOL lately. I'll be back with a vengeance.

Mike

Hi Everybody,

Forgive my lack of responses and updates over the last couple of weeks. Two things are going on...

1. Calculus. It's been almost 10 years since I took a math class, and now I'm having to take one that assumes I know stuff that I have long forgotten.

2. I am working on QuittingAdderall v3. It's time for this site to graduate from the blog format to grown-up website with all the trimmings (like easier article browsing, more clear organization, a home page etc). After three years, there is a ton of great content on this site between the comments and articles, and it's high time I reined it in and made it organized. Lots of plans but they're going to take me a month or more to execute, especially with my school schedule. Incidentally, traffic has been climbing steadily for almost two years now, especially over the last 6 months. This month is on track to be the biggest traffic month ever. So we have that going for us...which is nice.

I'm trying to post when I can, but I'm pretty slammed right now. Please know that I read almost everything that comes in, and that cool new things are coming to QuittingAdderall.com in 2011. Including, not least of all, better forum software. B)

UPDATES (4/12/2011):

*New forum software installed (you're looking at it, enjoy!)

*Added drop-down menu navigation

*Sorted ALL articles into categories

*Added category navigation to sidebar

*Still working with a designer on the mockup for the new home page.

So hang in there and PM me if you need me.