QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Whats helped me, over come then soar :)

Hey all,

I've been adderall free going on 3 weeks now and I feel awesome. The first 3 days were pretty sluggish, I slept a lot n' I had trouble getting up n' going but I found some stuff that helped "pad" the crash n' helped me get on my feet again:

1) Fish Oil- 1000mg from Whole Foods $8 a bottle. I take it twice a day n' it really helps :)

2) 5-HTP- I take 100mg twice a day with food! If you take it with out food you'll feel a little funky, also work your way up to 100mgx 2 day, maybe take 50 mg at first and don't take it right before bed cause it can cause some weird nightmares

3) Multivitamin- 1 a day SO SO SO important to replenish your body and mind. Make sure it has all the alphabet from A-E, iron, zinc and magnesium.

4) Yerba Mate- I make a HUGE cooler of it every night before bed n' cut up a lemon for some extra flavor, rehydrate your body and the added caffeine consistently through out the day helps a lot, it doesn't have the harsh crash that coffee has.

^that all helped a lot! I also made sure I had a 3 day weekend to be lazy n' hang out with friends! Be social n' get out of the house! Sitting around made me dwell on all the negatives. Watch funny movies! Laugh! Take the dogs to the park!

I also made sure to work out, 40 minutes of cardio n' lifting 5 days a week, I swear sweat will help your body ditch your chemical addiction and psychological addiction faster! Healthy food is key too!

Now that I've made it past the 2 week mark and rid myself of all the toxins :) I have started slowly adding more supplements:

Lipo-6 Black, its a thermogenic n' fat burner. I'm currently in the cutting stage before a fitness competition, but sometimes I take this just for an extra kick in the pants before heading to the gym. Just 1 capsule and I feel awesome with no bad side affects.

Hope that helps!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...