QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Funny Adderall dream

Cassie

I had a really bizarre dream about Adderall last night. I just thought I would share:

I had been off Adderall for a few months but was still dealing with some bouts of anxiety and restlessness. I asked a friend of mine if he had any Ambien or anti-anxiety meds I could have, and in exchange I would give him 15 leftover Adderall pills I still had lying around my house. He agreed.

Instead of simply going over to his house and trading pills like normal people, we decided to do the exchange at an Olive Garden restaurant (I guess we were craving gross food for some reason). We sat down at a table and looked at the menu. At this point, rather than just nonchalantly handing my friend the baggie of pills across the table, I ordered a salad and, once the salad arrived, proceeded to sprinkle the Adderall over the top of it like little blue croutons. My friend did the same thing, only his salad looked like it was peppered with little white croutons that was the Ambien. We then slyly traded salads.

At this point, I got up to go to the bathroom, thinking my friend would stay at the table and guard our drug-salad creations. But as I was in the bathroom, he went outside to go smoke a cigarette, and while we were gone, the waiter came and took our plates. We returned to the table horrified that our drugs were gone, and we saw the waiter in the kitchen holding our salads and talking to a manager. We then bolted from the restaurant.

In the car, I was freaking out that the waiter was going to call the cops and we were going to get arrested for having these meds. My friend was laughing, telling me to calm down, trying to reassure me that they didn't have our credit card info and weren't coming after us. I kept telling myself how stupid I was for this ridiculous Olive Garden idea and being really worried about being arrested. It was a very panicky dream, but the plot was kind of hilarious if you think about it.

Cassie

Ha ha ha...That was really funny.

OK. My most ridiculous adderall dream revolved around a girl I knew in college named ADDY. And she couldn't get off her Adderall.

Addy kept all her Addy's in plastic baggies. And hoarded them and didn't want to part with them.

It was all about Addy and her Addy's...and we (everybody in the dorm) were trying to help her to get off the Addys.

Somehow I just must've confused the words or something in my dream - Addy and Adderall...- and then combined them.

(I DO remember that girl Addy dropping acid once, but never taking adderall...lol)

SO...I wonder what Freud would have to say about these dreams...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Instead of starting another dream thread I will piggyback on Cassie's thread today.

Last night I dreamed I had a full bottle of Adderall. But I was not tempted to take them.  Instead, I planned to surprise my friend with a dose after he got off working a graveyard shift.  At first I was only going to give him one and a half pills but then I decided to be generous and give him three pills, and keep the rest of the bottle.  I also remember being careful about trying to hide them, but later just put them in my shirt pocket because I had nothing to fear because I had a prescription.  I never did see him or handle any pills.  I also remember thinking that I needed to be careful about hanging out with people who were still using, even though at the time I was not even tempted by that full bottle in my pocket.

Although I am still having Adderall dreams 2+ years after quitting, lately, they have all been similar to this one.  They are no longer the terrifying "using" or "relapse" dreams that wake me up in full panic mode.  Rather, the dreams I do remember about Adderall are just silly, random, and senseless like most other dreams and I rarely remember them anymore.  Last night I slept poorly so I must have awaken at the right time to remember a stupid dream.

• 2 weeks later...