QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Things Adderall Kids Say

Kathleen

I nearly fell out of my bed LOLOLOLOLing Saturday night when I was watching this. :)

If you've been on Adderall-like something serious-you can probably relate.

More reasons why I'm never taking Adderall ever again(paranoid in the library brought some yucky nostalgia back) but this was light hearted and FUNNY. Hope ya'll enjoy!

:)<3

• Like 1

This video nails it! I love the part where his friend's talking, and he just sits there with no response, obviously too involved In his own thoughts, with no interest in what anyone else is saying. It's the epitome of being tweaked out. Paranoia in the library is all too familiar....ugh! I still get creeped out watching people pop pills....hilarious video, though.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, that gave me a much needed laugh after a difficult day. Never thought of it before, but I obsessively vacuum on Addy. My neighbors must think some bizarre stuff about me with my completely random behavior.

Vacuuming over and over again until the lines were straight.

HAHAHAH-- trust me...I know this all too well:)

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for sharing that! It was hilarious and oh so true...oh my :( The part that I most identified with was when he was in the library and thinking people were really "loud" but in reality, they were probably just sitting normally. I have sensitive ears to begin with but when I was on Add, I would freak out at people's breathing, eating, any annoying habits. Biting nails...ah! Add also makes me clean obsessively. I definitely like being more present now and not constantly DOING something. What a relief!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would freak out at people's breathing, eating, any annoying habits. Biting nails...ah! Add also makes me clean obsessively. I definitely like being more present now and not constantly DOING something. What a relief!

----------------------------------

New Star Rising for TV shows ---game of thrones season 2 dvd,Seize the present, Seize it!