DelaneyJuliette

Day 2

2 posts in this topic

Just wanted to drop in at 4pm in the afternoon rather than 4am in the morning and say that I really did it.  After a year of telling myself I was going to quit I gave up all my adderall with no way to get more and I'm done.  I just have to get through this period of time that sucks but I know I can do it.  I just wanted to thank all of you for loving me through this ridiculous journey.  As I said in another post, I am exhausted, keep bursting out randomly into tears, terrified, lonely, scared, anxious, worried, and... relieved.  So I'm gonna focus on that last one.  

4 people like this

17 hours ago, DelaneyJuliette said:

As I said in another post, I am exhausted, keep bursting out randomly into tears, terrified, lonely, scared, anxious, worried, and... relievedSo I'm gonna focus on that last one.  

yes! focus on the positives - when you have a good day, keep it close to you so you can remember it on the bad days. and then slowly over time you will have more good days than bad days (:

glad you finally pulled the trigger on cold turkey - proud of you for cutting off your source, that must have been hard!