QuittingAdderall.com Forums

2 weeks on 30 of adderall

pgcc

I've been on 30mgs a day of adderall for two weeks. I still feel crappy if I don't tke it, I didn't think that could happen that fast. I have to stop. How long will I feel crappy for, about after just two weeks of use? Just want an opinion. I could take 10mgs then 5 mgs a day over the next week or should I cold turkey it?

I can't imagine you feeling that crappy after only a few weeks of use. It's a very short period of time, and I commend you for getting off of it while you're ahead. I've never used for only a short period, but I think flushing the pills would be good, in my opinion.

Thanks. I didn't think it could be too bad either. I keep reading horror stories of people on it for years trying to get off. Thats why I want to stop it now. I didn't take any yesterday and felt off a bit and I took 30 today and feel good. So, I may have to go through a couple of bad days.

You've met adderall, and it makes you feel like a superhero at first....don't be fooled, it can turn on you with a fury. I'm here to say after 4 or 5 years of abuse, starting adderall is the biggest regret of my life. I can't say adderall doesn't work fine for some people, and everyone won't get addicted, but if you're having feelings you shouldn't take it after a couple of weeks, listen to your intuition!