QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Last Day

Dustin

Today is my last day on adderall.

I've been using adderall for a little over four years. During this past four year period I got married (to the person I was dating for four years before the adderall began), graduated college, and started my professional career. I've built my life around adderall. My friends, my job, my hobbies, all based on who I am when I'm high. My life is adderall.

I've spent years perfecting how to use adderall. I take over 20 different supplements to boost adderall's effectiveness each day, I consume a diet that allows for a balanced pH level, and I schedule plans and projects around binges. I do not know how to live without adderall.

As my tolerance and abuse grow exponetially, I am watching my relationships, abilities, interests, and even my emotions fade into nothing. I no longer feel happiness, I don't laugh, I'm numb except for the depression that I'm left with after the come down. I'm emotionally unstable, and fall apart under pressure, causing me to make professional and personal decisions on a whim. I spend hours doing nothing, absolutely nothing. Some nights I have to take adderall just so I can calm down enough to sleep. I cannot have normal conversations and cannot stand to be touched by other people, even family members.

I've spent the last two weeks in an adderall fueled frenzy, handfuls of pills a day. I want nothing more than to stop. Today is my last day on adderall.